Birthday Resolution

Happy belated birthday to me!

Yep, my birthday was yesterday but I forgot to post this hahaha

So, being 21 means that I am now an adult, I can do anything cause I'm literally legal. But that means that things are getting serious. 

I freaked out a little when my birthday was approaching cause I still felt like I'm a teenager. I don't wanna be an adult cause there will be a lot of responsibilities and that means that I can't be as carefree as I was before. Everything that I do will have consequences.

But as I was wondering inside my head, I noticed that things won't be that different. Cause change takes time and with me being 21, this is my chance to explore the world and try new things.

Fail and learn.
Fail and learn.
Over and over again.

I decided to make myself a present. Inspired from "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, I created my 21 years old birthday resolution. I know, people usually make resolutions at the beginning of the year. But why not make a birthday resolution instead?

I spend my morning reflecting on the past year. I figured out that there are things I wish I had not done, but there are also a lot of things that I'm grateful about. To make my resolution clear, I need a main goal. My main goal for this year is to prepare for the adult life but also enjoy the last year of college. 

With some research (yeah, I googled "Things I wish I could tell myself at 21"), finally my resolution is born.


I hope my birthday resolution could make a difference in me and shape me to an improved version of myself.
Wish me luck guys!

P.S. 
To whoever is reading my post, how about trying to make your own birthday resolution? It's fun and also productive. You would do your future self a favor. Lets improve together!

(If you want the template, write your email in the comment section and I'll gladly share it!)

Comments

  1. Wihiiiiiw new spirit yeah yeah Bismillah Chikii!! and a nice post (ok)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love your post! definitely will make one of those! well actually I'm working on my own resolution. I hope it won't stay only as a resolutions. much love. APN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you darling! Please share it on your blog if its finished! I really wanna read it! Lets help each other stay on track!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment