What is the meaning of life?

On a lovely Sunday afternoon, I was scrolling endlessly through my social media with a head filled with air, all day long. I felt frustrated.

I blankly stared at my phone. Then it hit me. Am I wasting my time all these years?
I began to contemplate about life. How I spent most of my time and what effects it had on me. There are times where I would spend my evening in a deep and meaningful conversation or engage in an activity that I love, it truly made me happy, but that rarely happened. Mostly, I just play with my phone all day. I realize that I haven't spend my time wisely.

They say that "You can earn back the money you lose, but you can never earn back time." 

Was I wasting my life? What do I really want to achieve? What is the meaning of life itself?
It depends truly on the individual, everyone has a unique definition. I ask my self, what is the meaning of my life? I couldn't answer it. I don't know, yet.

Comments

Post a Comment